World's First Tactical H.265 STREAMING
Compact Secure Global Real-Time Video, Audio & Metadata
Vehicle mounted secure global video/metadata streaming network platform.
U.S. PATENT NO.11457182
We have developed and patented the worlds first tactical OTM (on the move) H.265 video streaming compact platforms that deliver secure video (picture in picture), audio (VOIP), and KLV metadata with embedded/integrated analytics & computing on the edge.
We understand todays hardware and software environments require clients to establish and maintain operational and communications security. Our patented systems are Department of Defense Joint Vulnerability Assessment Branch (JVAB) tested and proven to prevent hackers and adversaries from using zero-day or other unpublished attack methods.
Our patented systems are compact enough, about the size of a shoe box, that they have/can be installed in a Stryker vehicle (in less than 15 minutes), and easily integrated into M1 Abrams, Bradley Fighting Vehicles, JLTV, and other ground based and airborne platforms. Our core systems thrive in large, dense, complex urban areas and complex terrain.
Through our ready to “plug and play” family of products, your operational geo-space will take on width and depth far beyond radio transmissions and digital images. Our systems provide networking capability at the halt or on-the-move (OTM) through a secure networking package(s). This package employs LTE, satellite connectivity, line-of-sight (terrestrial) MANET radios and non line of sight television white space solutions to achieve end-to-end dynamic ad hoc mobile networking operations.
Secure Tactical Information Distribution Network (S.T.I.D.N.)TM Systems
Providing secure, global, ad-hoc, tactical communication technologies that help our brothers and sisters at risk return home to their loved ones by constantly developing innovative solutions.
Acknowledging that what is unseen is eternal and honoring the significance of those internally and externally by lifting them higher than oneself.
We focus on listening to our customers and developing unique and revolutionary technologies that support their needs.
Serastar is committed to be the best supplier, solution provider and partner possible.
We sincerely look forward to providing more than a product, but truly being of service.
WHAT WE DO
Serastar meets the challenge and demand for high bandwidth real time video and data distribution through a secure global FIPS 140-2 AES 256bit encrypted nomadic family of products for securely routing critical information to all echelons of command and control.
• Serastar Systems provide global, real-time, secure, tactical information transport.
• Serastar’s NOMADIC product line provide networking capability at the halt or on-the-move (OTM) through a secure networking package(s). This package employs LTE, satellite connectivity, line-of-sight (terrestrial) MANET radios and antennas to achieve end-to-end dynamic ad hoc mobile networking operations.
• Serastar offers patented communication networks and services that allows the Operator/User/First Responder to send information in tactical situations.
• Commercial Off the Shelf (Hardened) Technology NO Proprietary Hardware or Software needed to view the Stream.
• Instant and Extreme Interoperability between DOD, Federal, State, Local, and First Responders, anyone.
• Department of Defense Joint Vulnerability Assessment Branch – Tested Secure.
• Highly Optimized Video Quality & Data Rates.
• Computing/Analytics on the Edge.
• MIL-810G Certified Products.
• Covert Surveillance
• Remote Monitoriing
• Public Safety
• Maritime Communications
• Perimeter Security
• Manned Airborne
• Unmanned Airborne Operations
• Industrial Field Service
• Vehicle - Vehicle Communications
• Deep Tunnel Communications
• Joint Force Distribution
• Common Platform
WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
Serastar Technologies Corp. focuses on making unique, military grade, cost effective, reliable products that you can depend on every time they are used.
1 I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
2 He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
3 And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.